- To enhance quality of life, by giving our clients a clear expectation of what to expect and delivering an unparalleled product.
- To create a positive and supportive environment for all that work for us directly and indirectly.
- To strive to be the best version of ourselves on a daily basis.
We commit to growth in all of these areas, until we are the Best, Largest, Most-Trusted, and Highly-Efficient renovation company in Central Texas.
Core Values – “Without these values, we have nothing.”
- Integrity, Honesty, Attention To Detail, and Professionalism
- Family, Friendships, Growth, and Enjoying Life
- Customer Satisfaction, Accountability, and Treating Employees fairly
- Hard work, Commitment, Consistency, and Achievement
About The Owner
Chris started C. Haynes Construction in 2005. As a teenager, he worked during summers and on weekends for landscaping, painting, and plumbing contractors. Fresh out of high school, he worked for several different companies building custom homes. Within a couple years he became Project Manager.
At the age of 21, the contractor he worked for closed down his business and his former boss asked him to take care of a few of his favorite customers. Rather than look for another job, Chris decided to start his own company. There were many growing pains and a lot of hard work, but he kept at it through the economic downturn from 2008-2011. Today, the future is bright, and C. Haynes Construction has thousands of satisfied customers.
Austin, San Marcos, Lakeway, West Lake Hills, New Braunfels, Buda, Kyle, Wimberley, Dripping Springs, Bee Cave, Canyon Lake and surrounding areas.